Schedules Available: Full Time & Part Time
- Provide direct patient care to residents individualized to them
- Following the plan of care
- Provide assistance in daily activities such as bathing, eating, toileting, dressing etc.
- Provide patient comfort (answering call lights, reporting observations of the patient to nurse supervisor)
- Valid CNA Certification required
- Experience in long term care is preferred but not necessary
Colonial Park; an equal opportunity employer, is a quaint 80 bed ranch style facility with a friendly homelike atmosphere located in the heart of Central New York that offers long term care, sub-acute rehabilitation and many other clinical care services.
Competitive Salary. 401K plan. Weekend and Evening pay differential offered