Schedules Available: Full Time – Nights and Part Time – Evenings
- As a RN Supervisor you are responsible for managing staff, overseeing patient care and ensuring adherence to established policies and procedures. The RN Supervisor is charged with assigning staff and monitoring their activities.
- Provides reports/recommendations as needed/required for the Director of Nursing concerning the operations of Nursing Services.
- Assists the Director of Nursing in ensuring that residents are free from abuse, mistreatment and neglect.
- Coordinates the care of residents on assigned shift. Communicates shifts concerns by unit to appropriate staff (via e-mails, voice mail, etc.).
- Receives report from off-going supervisor (staffing and resident concerns) and gives report to oncoming supervisor.
- Serves as administrative authority for the smooth function of all units on assigned shift. Notifies Administrator and the Director of Nursing of any urgent concerns during the shift.
- Supervises staff and assures survey compliance on a daily basis. Provides guidance and support to staff to better plan work flow.
- Valid NYS RN license required
- Experience in long term care is preferred but not necessary
Colonial Park; an equal opportunity employer, is a quaint 80 bed ranch style facility with a friendly homelike atmosphere located in the heart of Central New York that offers long term care, sub-acute rehabilitation and many other clinical care services.
Competitive Salary. 401K plan. Weekend and Evening pay differential offered.